Wednesday, November 2, 2011

THANK YOU - Veterans Day

 Brethren,
It goes without saying that we owe a debt of gratitude to all of our Veterans who served to maintain our freedoms.  On this Veterans Day please remember them in your thoughts and prayers and thank them if you can.  Here is a video tribute to our brave men and women in Uniform.


I know many of you served and it was one of our veteran brethren who inspired me with an email to put up this post.  I thank you for your service on behalf of your lodge and Masonic Brothers.


There will be a Veterans Day Ceremony held at the Caribou Veterans Cemetery starting at 11:00 am and lasting for about an hour.  All are welcome and I encourage you to bring your kids and grand kids and try to instill in them the important sacrifices that these fallen heroes have made.  I will close with a link to the Caribou Masonic Lodge Facebook page where you can view a video that Ivan Shaw sent me.  This is video shot on Hawaii on VJ day and is absolutely wonderful, I hope you enjoy.  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Caribou-Masonic-Lodge-170-AF-AM/154897857928542


No comments:

Post a Comment